2 vacancies for Food counter attendants at Edo Japan. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15 dollars per hour and work up to 35 to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, day, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 129 LEVA AVENUERed Deer, ABT4E 1B2
- Salary – $15.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Take customers’ orders
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Electronic cash register
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
129 LEVA AVENUE suite 100
RED DEER COUNTY, AB
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|