3 vacancies for Food counter attendants at Tamarack Dairy Queen Grill & Chill. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15 dollars per hour and work up to 32 hours per week. Working hours include day and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 2547-17 StreetEdmonton, ABT6T 0Y7
- Salary – $15.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Weekend
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|