2 vacancies for Food service supervisors at 2174276 Alberta Inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 19 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning, and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationAirdrie, AB
- Salary$$19.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|