Vacancy for Food service supervisor at Papa John’s Pizza. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week.
- LocationBrampton, ON
- Salary$16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|