2 vacancies for Food service supervisors at Subway. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 18.30 dollars per hour and work up to 32 hours per week. Working hours include day and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 626A Connaught DriveJasper, ABT0E 1E0
- Salary – $18.30 hourly for 32 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Weekend
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|