Vacancy for a Food service supervisor at Tokyo Express Restaurants – Spruce Grove. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 17.50 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- LocationUnit 22 – 96 Campsite Road,
Spruce Grove, ABT7X 4J3
- Salary$$17.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
Employment groups –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|