2 vacancies for Food service supervisor at Wild Wing. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.20 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include Weekends, Shiftss, Overtime, and Flexible Hours and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationBrampton, ON
- Salary$26.20 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Food and beverage servers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Physically demanding
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|