VIEW INVESTMENT LTDis recruiting for the position of a Front desk manager The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 45,000 to 55,000 dollars per hour and can work for up to 37.5 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationCampbell River, BC
- Salary$$45,000 to $55,000YEAR annually for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- To be determined
- Start date starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Prepare marketing plans; Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses; Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities; Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies; Implement marketing activities; Establish work schedules; Enforce policies and procedures; Develop and implement business plans; Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations; Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $1,500,001 – $4,000,000
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Central reservation system (CRS); MS Office; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff; Recruit and hire staff; Perform front desk duties; Conduct training sessions; Conduct performance reviews; Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Non-smoking; Air conditioned
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits; Paramedical services coverage
- Financial benefits
- Bonus; Gratuities; Commission
- Screening questions
- What is your current level of study?; What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
Bonus, Gratuities, Commission
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|