Alberta Ltd is hiring for the position of retail store supervisor. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 24 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Specific Skills: Sell merchandise. Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matters. Authorize payments by cheque. Authorize return of merchandise. Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages. Supervise and coordinate activities of workers. Organize and maintain inventory. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail. Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills. Flexibility. Team player. Client focus. Reliability. Organized.
- LocationEdmonton, AB
- Salary$$24.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date starts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank #2105269
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Sell merchandise; Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize payments by cheque; Authorize return of merchandise; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|