A food service supervisor is needed at BW Developments Canada Ltd for permanent full-time employment. Working hours include Day, Evening, and Morning. The candidate is expected to resume as soon as possible.
The salary range is $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week and other mouth-watering benefits.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years. Specific Skills: Supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food. Supervise and check assembly of trays. Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys. Prepare and submit reports. Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage. Establish work schedules. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies. Ensure food service and quality control. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people. Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills. Flexibility. Team player.
- LocationFox Creek, AB
- Salary$$17.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date starts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2105266
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|