full time vacancy available for a Security guard in Vancouver, BC Canada. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 18.10 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$$18.10HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2105242
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: Will train. Specific Skills: Patrol assigned areas. Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities. Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments. Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills. Team player. Judgment. Reliability.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Patrol assigned areas; Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities; Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Judgement; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|