20 vacancies for general construction labourers at ADVANCED PRECAST INC. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 23 to 26.06 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- LocationBolton, ON
- Salary$23.00 to $26.06 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work Site Environment
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|