Vacancy for Grill cook at The Meat Up Restaurant No.3 Road Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 18 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, 16:00 to 00:00 and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 3580 No. 3 Road Richmond, BCV6X 2C1
- Salary – $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, 16:00 to 00:00
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Urban area
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Food Safety Certificate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Free parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|