A Hairstyling Specialist is needed in Surrey, British Columbia. You can earn as much as $26.50 hourly and can work for 30 to 35 hours per week.
The position is full-time permanent employment and you would be informed of the timing of the job. You can start as soon as possible if you are selected for this job.
No degree, certificate, or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
- Hair Colouring Techniques
- Hair Styling Techniques
- Iron waving/curling; Blow drying
- Additional Skills
- Shampoo customers’ hair; Perform receptionist duties; Book appointments
- Work Setting
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Hairstylist Specific Skills
- Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences; Apply for hair extensions; Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Barber Specific Skills
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages; Cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|