A home child care provider is needed at TINA HOWLETT, Scarborough, ON. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 17 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week.
- LocationScarborough, ON
- Salary$$17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Tend to emotional well-being of children; Take children to and from school and to appointments; Supervise and care for children; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Children’s Ages
- Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years); Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
- Additional Skills
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Work Setting
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|