Opportunities are available for Home Child Care Provider at Zhao’s Family in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. The job is full-time permanent employment.
You can earn as much as $15.65 hourly for 30 hours per week and you can start as soon as possible if hired.
Employer: Zhao’s family
We are looking for a suitable home childcare provider for our 2 children. The details are as follows:
Job title: Home Child Care Provider
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $15.65 CAD per hour.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Discipline children according to parents’ wishes.
- Supervise children at all times to stay aware of their physical and emotional needs and to maintain their constant safety.
- Maintain a safe and healthy home environment.
- Assist children with personal tasks such as eating, dressing, and using the restroom.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Keep all meal, nap, and activity areas clean and well-organized.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Accompany children to community center, library, park and other places as required.
- Watches for any signs of behavioral or emotional problems in children and alerts parents to the problems.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of relevant education or training program as a care provider or previous experience in a similar role.
- First aid certification is required.
Position available and open to the Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
How to apply
No phone call please, kindly email your resume and selected candidates will be contacted.
Get Jobs On Telegram
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|