vacancy for a Hotel clerk supervisor 9382-3342 Québec inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26 dollars per hour and can work for up to 65 hours per week. Working hours include evening, and night and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location6030 blvd. Wilfrid Hamel
L’Ancienne-Lorette, QCG2E 2H6
- Salary$$26.00HOUR hourly for 65 hours bi-weekly
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Evening, Night
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Requisition materials and supplies; Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports; Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies; Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Level of Expertise
- Computer graphics editor
- Art or Fashion Design Experience
- Computerized special effects
- Additional Skills
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Area of Specialization
- Computer-based training
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Remote location; Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Free parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|