Vacancy for Hotel executive housekeeper at Ramada 100 Mile House. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16.90 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include day, evening, and morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location100 Mile House, BC
- Salary$16.90 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Respond to complaints of guests
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|