Vacancy for Hotel front desk clerk at Ramada 100 Mile House. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15.65 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location917 Alder Ave, 100 Mile House, BCV0K 2E0
- Salary$15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Exchange foreign currency
- Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Handle wake-up calls
- Provide customer service
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|