Vacancy for Housekeeping aide at Elyovich Family. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Location65 Glen Park Avenue, North York, ONM6B 2C3
- Salary$16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Staff accommodation available
- Staff accommodation provided
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Private residence
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|