Vacancy for Housekeeping room attendant at Ramada 100 Mile House. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16.10 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location100 Mile House, BC
- Salary$16.10 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|