A housekeeping supervisor vacancy is available in Kamloops, British Columbia. You can earn as much as $27.25 hourly and will be expected to work for 40 hours per week.
The position is full-time permanent employment and you can workday, on weekends, and in the morning.
You can start as soon as possible if you are selected for this job.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Assist cleaners in performing duties; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Combination of sitting, standing, and walking; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people; 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|