Vacancy for human resources supervisor at Executive Inn Hotel. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 37 to 39.50 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Burnaby, BC
- Salary – $37.50 to $39.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Mediate labour disputes and grievances
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales
- Administer benefit employment equity and other human resources programs
- Co-ordinate employee performance and appraisal programs
- Research employee benefits and health and safety practices and recommend changes
- Hire, train and supervise staff
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|