CHIANTI CAFE & RESTAURANT is hiring for the position of a Kitchen helper. No degree, certificate, or diploma is required. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationCalgary, AB
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- The start date starts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Dishwashing Skills
- Scour pots and pans; Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units; Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|