3 vacancies for Kitchen helpers at Thai Ivory Cuisine. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 13.35 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, morning, overtime, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Bedford, NS
- Salary – $13.35 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Financial benefits
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Urban area
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Package take-out food
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Team player
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|