Various opportunities are available in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. You can earn as much as $12.00 – $14.25/Hour and the job requires work experience of 1 – 3 years.
- Preparing meal ingredients for the cook, such as washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing.
- Assisting kitchen staff in unloading food from delivery trucks.
- Wash and dry all dishes, utensils, cooking tools, and cutting boards thoroughly.
- All utensils, cooking tools, dishes, and cutting boards should be neatly stored in their respective places.
- As needed, pack take-out orders.
- Garbage removal, garbage bag replacement, and garbage can wash
- As needed, mop and sweep the kitchen areas.
- Keeping ingredients and food items in accordance with food safety regulations.
- GED or high school diploma
- Proven experience assisting in the kitchen.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use kitchen equipment and appliances safely.
- Solid understanding of food safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- Permanent Position
- 40 hours per week
Required Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Salary: $12 – $14.25/ Hour
Posted 5 days agoAPPLY ONLINE
Get Jobs On Telegram
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|