Vacancy for Legal assistant – immigration at GILL VISA HOUSE IMMIGRATION SERVICES. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15 to 18 dollars per hour and work up to 30 to 35 hours per week. Working hours include morning and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Cambridge, ON
- Salary – $15.00 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Weekend, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
1 to less than 7 months
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing system
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Office
Area of work experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Free parking available
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|