A Liquor Store Sales Clerk is needed in Claresholm, Alberta. You can earn as much as $15.00 hourly and can work for 20 to 40 hours per week.
The position is part-time permanent employment and you would be required to work day, evening, weekend, shift, on-call, flexible hours and mornings. You can start as soon as possible if you are selected for this job.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems; Provide advice about merchandise; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment; Maintain sales records for inventory control; Assist in display of merchandise
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Liquor and wine store
- Type of Product
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Adaptability; Analytical; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|