9 vacancies for Long haul truck drivers at V-Line Trucking Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 27 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 3014 Bluejay Street Unit 2Abbotsford, BCV2T 5P5
- Salary – $27.00 hourly for 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Various locations
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
- Valid passport
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|