Vacancy for a Manager, information systems at the black bear group, Nanaimo, BC. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 55 dollars per hour and work up to 30 hours per week.
- LocationNanaimo, BC
- Salary$$55.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations; Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Area of Work Experience
- Design; Networking security; Wireless networks
- Area of Specialization
- System integration
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Development of computer applications; Data processing and systems; Data analysis and interpretation; Computer programming; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Programming software; Web service design; Programming languages; Website creation and management software; Database management; Wireless networks; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Desktop applications
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Screening questions
- What is your current level of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Dental plan
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|