2 vacancies for a marketing coordinator at Elite Global Solutions Inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 36.90 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- LocationCalgary, AB
- Salary$36.90 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Bachelor’s degree
5 years or more
- Train and supervise staff
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- 3-4 people
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Area of Work Experience
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Cellular phone
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|