A Meat Cutter vacancy is available at 6478 Kamloops-Vern Hwy, Westwold, British Columbia. You can earn as much as $26.50 hourly and can work 40 hours per week.
The position is full-time permanent employment and there is no stipulated timing for the job.
You can start as soon as possible if you are selected for this job.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
No experience is needed
- Specific Skills
- Remove bones from meat; Prepare special orders; Grind meats; Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat; Cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- Additional Skills
- Wrap and package prepared meats
- Work Setting
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Work Site Environment
- Odours; Cold/refrigerated
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|