Vacancy for Office administrator at A S Brothers Transport Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 27.88 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours are daytime and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 2143 32 Street NW, Edmonton, ABT6T 0J9
- Salary – $27.88 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|