Vacancy for Office co-ordinator at Shoppers Drug Mart 201, Vancouver, BC. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 27 dollars per hour and work up to 30 hours per week.
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$$27.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Personal Suitability
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|