Vacancy for Office supervisor at 002555592 Ontario Inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.08 dollars per hour and work up to 32 to40 hours per week.
- Location – Brampton, ON
- Salary – $26.08 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- 3-4 people
- General office clerks
- Record and file clerks
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|