A Purchasing officer vacancy is available in Edmonton, Alberta. You can earn as much as $26.00 hourly and can work 40 hours per week.
The position requires permanent full-time employment and you would have flexible working hours.
You can start as soon as possible if you are selected for this job.
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Review quotations; Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services; Monitor progress of delivery schedules; Invite tenders; Establish delivery schedules; Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased; Determine contract terms and conditions; Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems; Consult with suppliers; Award contracts or recommend contract awards; Assess requirements of establishment
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Electronic mail; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Hire, train and supervise staff; Ability to supervise 3-4 people.
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Organized
- Other benefits
- Parking available
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|