3 vacancies for Restaurant cook at PEOPLE FIRST PIZZA CORPORATION. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – London, ON
- Salary$16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long-term benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Urban area
- Cook (general)
- Line cook
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Food safety/handling skills
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|