3 vacancies for restaurant manager at Caveman Cafe Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.44 dollars per hour and work up to 30 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Vancouver, , BC, Surrey , BC
- Salary – $26.44 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|