Retail shelf stocker at 1084463 B.C. LTD. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationSurrey, BC
- Salary$16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Order stock
- Record incoming stock
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|