2 vacancies for Retail store supervisor at 6947795 Manitoba Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 123.50 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours are shift and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Ashern, MB
- Salary – $23.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- 1 to 2 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral communication
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|