2 vacancies for Retail store supervisors at Shell Canada. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 23 dollars per hour and work up to 30 to 44 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Edmonton, AB
- Salary – $23.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Retail business
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|