Vacancy for Software developer at Encore Interactive inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as $60,000 to $110,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week. Working hours are daytime and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 87 Germain Street, Saint John, NBE2L 2E8
- Salary – $60,000 to $110,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Telecommunications industry
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|