Vacancy for a Spa supervisor at LOVELY NAILS. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 20.50 dollars per hour and work up to 30 to 40 hours per week. Working hours to be determined and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationNorth Bay, ON
- Salary$20.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- To be determined
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- 3-4 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|