Vacancy for a Supervisor, automotive repair, and service shop at Browns Automotive. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 20 to 33 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location3515 – D 32 Street NE
Calgary, ABT1Y 5Y9
- Salary$$20.00 to $33.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Train or arrange for training; Supervise workers and projects; Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units; Co-ordinate and schedule activities; Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Work Setting
- Workers Supervised
- Automotive technicians/motor vehicle mechanics
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|