Vacancy for Tailor at 1114080 BC Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 20 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Overtime, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Surrey, BC
- Salary – $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Overtime, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers’ and clothing manufacturers’ specifications and fit
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|