3 vacancies for Teachers, music – private, conservatory, or studio lessons at Russell Music Academy. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 18 to 20 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evenings and the job come with other benefits.
- Location – Russell, ON
- Salary – $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 10 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Part-time leading to full time
- Day, Evening
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Music academy
Experience and Specialization
- Acoustic guitar
- Music theory
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|