5 vacancies for Truck drivers at Emcon Services Inc. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 23 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 to 60 hours per week. Working hours include evening, day and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 63 Burwash Farm NSudbury, ONP3E 4N1
- Salary – $23.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Load and unload goods
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|