Vacancy for a Truck driver, heavy truck as DIOGO CONCRETE LTD. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 30 to 35 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, To be determined and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Edmonton, AB
- Salary$30.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, To be determined
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Various locations
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Driver’s License (Class 3 or D)
Experience and Specialization
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Dump truck
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|