3 vacancies for Truck mechanics at BULLET EXPRESS INC. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 31 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Location – 4117 Alton cresRegina, SKS4W 0G7
- Salary – $31.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Estimate parts and labour costs
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Provide customer service
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|