4 vacancies are available for painters at A2A Homes & Infrastructure Inc, Winnipeg, MB. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 21 dollars per hour and can work for up to 35 hours per week.
- LocationWinnipeg, MB
- Salary$$21.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Repair cracks and holes; Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted; Mix paint to desired colour and texture; Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging; Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces; Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|